Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You Make Me Smile

When I made my first entry to this blog I really had no idea what to expect. Blogging was, and continues to be, a new experience. Blogging teaches me things about myself too; never say never.

It seems that as soon as I posted about hating memes, someone tagged me! Of course that's the way things are I guess. It's easy to say you won't do something when no one is asking you to anyway!

Spiff the Spaceman is the one who dragged me into the meme world, kicking and screaming. He sent the Genie King, Genie Princess and the Genie Buddy over to make me get on the Magic Carpet Ride. The Genie Princess assured me that it would be the ride of my life and it has!

Participating in this meme has given me many benefits but I received an unexpected benefit; Marzie AKA Genie Princess gave me the "You Make Me Smile" award for taking the Magic Carpet Ride and placing the Genie Princess on my sidebar. This wasn't too hard to do, after all she was wearing pink!



I would like to pass on the award to some people that make me smile. Thanks for being such great blog friends!

RJ
Spiff The Spaceman
Gypsy
Anonymous Boxer
Gnomey Newt
Maria
Josie