Monday, October 8, 2007

"I'd Like To Thank All The People That Made This Possible..."

Last week was the two month birthday of "I'm not that girl anymore..." and I had a bit of a party here, at least that's what RJ said in the comments. Interestingly enough, I received a special gift on that day, the beautiful Nice Matters award. My friend Jean from A Great Pleasure gave me this and I couldn't be happier.

I would like to pass this award on to:
Onetenth
Josie
Gypsy - even though she teases me about my watching General Hospital.
Conan_cat
Gnomey Newt from Bluejar.com- one of my favorite "tech" sites.

There are many great things about blogging and receiving awards is the icing on the cake.
My friend Nick

gave me this award:
This award I'll like to give to:

Frank
Herb Urban
Anonymous Boxer
Jean
Brown Baron


and this award:
I would like to pass this award on to:

Pen and the sword
Nihal
WGM

I must tell you that receiving these awards sort of makes me feel like Sally Field circa 1985 when she said, "You like me, right now, you like me"; - and I like you right back.