Saturday, May 17, 2008

MP's Getting Married


I'm Baaaaaaaacck!

I don't know if I'm REALLY back but I'm back right now. So, I'm getting married; this isn't new, I just haven't mentioned it before. It's getting close though (August) and I thought you might get a chuckle as I try to avoid becoming a Bridezilla.

This year is a big year for me; I'm getting married and I'm turning the big 5-0! That's a lot to pack in one little year. Because I don't know what I want and hate planning, my half a century birthday will have to take a back seat to the nuptials; but also because I hate planning I'll be doing some scuffling as it gets down to the wire.

This isn't my first time on the matrimonial "marry"-go-round, did it 20 years ago and didn't find it to be a state of being that agreed with me. This time, well if you've got someone who's your best friend, makes you laugh, and is ultimately concerned with your happiness then what's not to like? I'm older and wiser now, and I'm not that girl anymore.