Sunday, November 25, 2007

Don't Know Nothing About Harry Potter

My dear friend Tricia* has two sons aged 11 and 13. James*, Tricia's eldest, is a sensitive, creative boy who has the face of an angel and a dry wit.

James and I began a conversation about Harry Potter, which I've never read, and he tried to discuss it without giving away what he considered to be pertinent points in Harry's story. James looked at me from beneath impossibly long eyelashes and said: "I highly recommend them, and you have to read them in order...or else you get nothing!"

I thought that was so funny, he was extremely serious when he said it though. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm the type who reads the ends of stories first!

So in deference to my young friend, James and not to silly old Spiff, who tagged me on this quiz/meme I give you the results of which Hogwarts house I'll be moving into. I wonder if I can bring SO and PD?

*names changed


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?