Friday, November 9, 2007

Love In The 2000's


Ah the 80's, that was my time! I could and would dance for hours at a time, wore short skirts and low cut clothing with nary a second thought, and stay out all night then go to work. Yes, I was the quintessential party girl!

I dated a lot in those days (long before SO) and there was no such thing as internet dating; in those days there were personal ads in the newspaper. These ads were answered by letter, what we now call snail mail, and the creativity of some of these letters was amazing. Some people wrote poems, some sent cartoons; anything to make their letter stand out from the rest.

I have been happily attached for awhile now, but if I were still single I would have no qualms about internet dating. It seems to me a viable way to meet someone special. I do have some single friends who are wanting a relationship and I always ask if they've tried online. I would not send my friends to any of those dating sites where you answer an incredible number of questions and then for some unknown reason are rejected! Phooey on that!

Love in the 2000's is different and high tech. These days people are searching for something exciting, something that will give them value and that can be found at Flirtvibes.com. Flirtvibes.com is a free dating site; did you hear me? I said free. The site is easy to navigate so you can accomplish your dating goals without spending a lot of time trying to figure out what's going on. Once you register you can start connecting with people all over the world; check out profiles, view pictures, send messages, enter chat rooms. It can be a whole new world, maybe one that contains someone special!

www.FlirtVibes.com