Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Pairs Meme

So I was sitting around thinking; "gee I'd really like to do a meme" and here comes my friend Jean from A Great Pleasure to the rescue. Thanks Jean! This is the Two Things meme.

Two names you go by:
Menopauseprincess
MP
Two things you are wearing right now:
Horns like Flava Flav
The Hope Diamond

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Couldn't just stop at two, but I've got them in my SO

Two things you like to do:
Count my millions
Admire my awesome beauty

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
Time to count my millions and admire my awesome beauty

Two things you did last night:
Do I really have to say?

Two things you ate today:
Bridge mix
Barbecue chicken pizza

Two people you last talked to:
SO
PD

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
Taking my new fur daughter for a walk and,
Picking up her poop


2 Favorite days of the week:
Friday
Saturday

Two favorite holidays:
My birthday
SO's birthday

Two favorite beverages:
Ice Blended Mocha
Apple Martini

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
I was in a Richard Simmons Video
I was in Bye Bye Birdie in High School

Two jobs I have had in my life:
Restaurant Manager
Worked on Love Connection

Two movies I would watch over and over:
The Big Chill
Soldier's Girl

Two places I have lived:
La Jolla
New York

Two of my favorite foods:
Chocolate Cake
Pizza

Two places I’d rather be right now:
Anywhere as long as there's a spa and room service.

You only have to tag two people on this meme so what two victims uh, I mean blog buddies, can I tag?
How about Spiff and Lisa C.!