Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Want The Absolute!

When friends or relatives ask me what I want for Christmas I never know what to say. It's not that I don't have a list in my head of all the things I'd like, but that list is always subject to review before I answer the question and unfortunately found wanting.
Some of the items on my list, like a new car or trip to Italy, are not really things I think someone else could buy for me; the people asking don't have unlimited Christmas budgets after all, and some things like a Dyson vacuum cleaner well, I don't know if someone should buy that for me.

There, I've said it, I want a Dyson and I have wanted one for quite some time. You only need to have a vacuum kind of mock you going over the same piece of lint twenty times, or explode in your face as SO did quite recently, before you start searching for a piece of equipment that won't make you exercise your profane vocabulary while using it.

Dysons are sleek and state of the art, and honey you can order them online! Go to their website, www.dyson.com and you can take a look at a whole range of styles and colors, there's a sexy purple upright called The Absolute that I've got my eye on. They've also got units made especially for homes with animals (perfect for PD), or people with respiratory problems, and a whole accessories section that is not to be believed. These aren't your mother's vacuum cleaners!

So now that my secret is out, I wonder if The Absolute is in my future. I can't tell you how freeing it is to admit this. I used to be embarrassed that I wanted a cool, cutting edge Dyson, but I'm not that girl anymore!