Monday, December 10, 2007

What's Your Holiday Stress Level?

Hey Everybody,

I'm sorry I've been a bit MIA this past weekend; I signed up with Entrecard and that thing is more addicting than a $1000 a day crack habit. Don't know about Entrecard? Well I'll write more about that later.

For now, I'm just here to extend my apologies for not coming to your blogs to visit and share my rapier like wit. An extra big apology to my pal, Anonymous Boxer, who threw a blog Christmas Party the likes of which I've never seen. I'm sorry I missed so much of it AB, but I understand some of the partygoers are still recuperating and called in sick to work. I think the others just aren't talking, right?

Today, because a lot of you appreciate the little quizzes that show up here now and again, I have chosen one especially for this time of year: What's Your Holiday Stress Level?

I must tell you SO and I were driving along the other day saying neither one of us felt much like Christmas. It was not a "bah humbug" sort of thing, but we've had such major things happen this year; a major move, getting PD, we're just tired. Then, all that obligatory gift obtaining (for people that aren't appropriate for my theory), it's enough to make you start wimpering. So here are my results, which aren't too surprising.

Your Holiday Stress Level is Moderate

The holidays sometimes stress you out, but mostly because they wear you down.
Take it easy! You can have a fun holiday without running yourself ragged.