Monday, February 4, 2008

If You Invent This, You're A Guaranteed Millionaire!


It's hard to believe that it's only been three months since we got PD; it seems as if we've always had her.

There once was a time when I was able to spread my limbs freely in bed at night without a 22lb. weight impeding my movement but I'm not that girl anymore.

One of the things that people are most concerned with is money; not enough money, mostly. I have often heard that the surest way to become rich is to find a need and fill it, and I believe that to be true.

There is a need for something; a product that does not exist but is needed most desperately. I know if you invent this, you're a guaranteed millionaire or a multi-millionaire! Won't someone please invent something that keeps animal hair off clothing, furniture and carpets!

Now, PD is not an exceptionally long-haired dog, but it seems as if every blanket, sheet, piece of clothing and furniture has 2 inch long black and white hairs. I've purchased those tape roller things and (I swear I'm personally supporting those companies) they hardly seem equal to the task. I roll and roll and go through strip after strip, still I always miss a spot; which always shows up in broad daylight. Trust me if you're dressed ultra casually, loads of animal hair makes you look as if you just got up from Skid Row.

A pretty thorough search on the internet has shown me that there is absolutely nothing that deals successfully with the extra animal hair problem, but it's a problem many people have. So... can someone, anyone please make a product that can help? I promise I'll be your first customer