Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired!


The past week has kind of been a blur for me, I've been down with a really nasty cold that has some hellafied staying power! What's worse is SO came down with it a couple of days after I did so there was no one to baby, um I mean, take care of me. The only one healthy in this house is PD, and she's not so good at making soup or dispensing medicine. She is very good at cuddling close and looking worried--poor pup.

So yesterday I was just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I pulled myself up by my hacking bootstraps and with the help of OTC meds and megadoses of vitamin C, SO and I walked PD and went to the store, I did laundry and dishes, and I think that helped. Today SO is worse, I think I'm on the mend. I don't know how much attitude has to do with it but at least there's clean clothes and dishes!