Friday, February 8, 2008

Oooooooo, Rub Me Right There!

What are you thinking? Get your mind out of the gutter right now!

My SO has often told me that my shoulders are like a rock. When someone touches my shoulders instead of soft pliable skin there is a tough, unyielding surface.

I am aware that I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders and I don’t particularly like having my shoulders touched because it hurts. I have had the occasional good massage, one particularly comes to mind at one of those pampering salons; I could have just drifted off to sleep afterwards.

Unfortunately, I’ve had more bad massages than good; some of which I’ve paid my hard earned money for. If I had one of those amazing massage chairs like they sell at Human Touch well, I might just be in heaven. Human Touch makes robotic massage chairs that look just like comfy easy chairs. You can control the massage technique, strength of the massage, and body part you'd like to have done-the chair will even do your feet! I like the idea of all that control at my fingertips.

Go over to www.humantouch.com and take a look at massage chairs guaranteed to have you thinking: “Oooooooo, rub me right there!