Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Heart The Internet-Part 4,

SO looks across the room and asks: "What are you laughing at?" "The Bible Lego thing" I reply.

What, you might ask, is the Bible Lego thing? Well it's The Brick Testament and I feel the need to caution you, you could really waste some time there. If however, you're in need of a chuckle, and who isn't, please visit this site.

I've never been to Legoland, and the most I could do when I was of Lego age was make a chair by putting two pieces together. I have always been in awe of people who could make airplanes, cars, and such but this, this is beyond words. The Brick Testament is quite simply, Bible stories illustrated using Lego pieces. Some of these illustrations were just too funny like one of my favorites, Instructions on a Marriage.

Just a bit of warning: if you're pretty sacred about Bible stories you might find some of the images offensive. Fortunately there's a legend at the bottom of each page that will tell you which illustrations have nudity, violence, sexual content, or cursing.

Imagine that, Legos offensive. Enjoy!