Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Royalty Don't Ya Know!

My outer space friend, Spiff the Spaceman is at it again with his blasted memes. I thought not to do it, but then I thought: Can I really deprive all of my readers (all four of you) of the fun of seeing my peculiar aristocratic title, and I know you won't be able to resist seeing what yours is. I'm not tagging anyone BTW, but if you get your aristocratic title come back and let me know what it is.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Countess Menopauseprincess the Unusual of Much Leering
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

So yeah, I'm royalty don't ya know! I will, of course, accept all offerings of flowers, gifts, and money as befits the Countess of Much Leering!

Now, the next one is my own personal Fortune Cookie, and check out the message:

My Fortune Cookie told me:
Take time today to pay more attention to your imaginary friends.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


I'm not quite sure who they're referring to, you guys sure aren't imaginary!