Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm not that girl anymore is two months old today!


It seems like only yesterday that I wrote my first post explaining what "I'm not that girl anymore..." meant. I've written a number of posts since that first one and you have been kind enough to join me in my journey, for that I thank you.

Being two months old in the blog world is interesting; I've made some wonderful new blog friends and learned a bit more about the blogosphere but I'm still not old enough to be considered a serious blogger. You see, this time period that I'm in separates the girls from the women (or boys from men if you prefer) because it determines who may stick around for the long haul.

For me, while it's extremely frustrating because as I mentioned recently I'd like to monetize my blog a bit (and you can't in many places until you're three months old), it's probably just as well because the one thing I lack is patience.

Tomorrow I will tell you a story that is probably the defining experience in my life, the overall metaphor if you will. My very close friends know it, and tomorrow so will you. Tune in tomorrow for: "The Potato Story"




Free
Clipart or Photos: www.ace-clipart.com